panama city area anyone?

A

arlieyoung

Hi, I am new to the forum..came across it the other day when i was researching geocaching. I find it all very interesting and am probably gonna get a MD soon.. Now here is my question.. I am in the military and am luck enough to be stationed at Tyndall AFB in the panama city area and as alot of you know this is one of the spring break capitols.. and, my mother-in-laws coworker said he had found over 2 grand one time after spring break on the beach (ppl getting drunk, dropping money, wallets, etc...) Anyone have any tips or recommend any quality cheap MD's or just about anything to get me started.... thanks.. i look forward to your replies :)

oops...perhaps this would be better suited in beaches, lol, just saw it... maybe someone could move it for me?

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
Ever get to the Tampa area?? theres a few of us from this site that get together once in a while... I used to geocache also, but this MDing is alot more fun ;)

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
I get to PC once in a while. I haven't been since I started metal detecting (I'm new to the hobby). I plan to though. I'm in southwest Georgia, a few miles north of Tallahassee Fl. Around 2.5 to 3 hrs from PC, depending on traffic. If you find a good site to go to and need/want a partner or two, my wife and I would love to go. On the other hand, if you'd like to hunt an old homesite or two in south georgia, just say the word.

Mr. B

Mar 23, 2017
SW Fla.
Detector(s) used
2-Exal 2s Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was getting ready to bring the m otor home to Panama B. And I would also love to do fields and old home steads. Always looking for a partner and a new friend. Mr. B. Ron Bezek

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread