OP
OP
treasure_lady

treasure_lady

Jan 17, 2005
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I'm not sure what it's intended use is.. but it sure is handy! I can dig with it, pick at hard soil with it, scape, rake, cut a plug with it...and it's very strong. It's the only tool I've needed so far!

C

Copper

Very nice tool and great idea. Thanks much!

Years ago I was hunting a very old park that was filled with very large trees and many nasty roots. I made a round plug cutting digger that had sharp teeth. I got a signal that I knew was good and proceeded to retrieve it with my new digger. I caught the token with the edge of the digger and ruined this item that was historically significant to that small village. Before my hitting it, it was perfect.

Thanks

J

Jim Cal

If you do move to the Hill Country you'll need more than that. I would suggest investing in a good quality digging tool with a handle that is easier on your palm. I've used weeders before and treated the blisters afterwards. But hey..if you like it that's all that matters. Good luck! Jim Cal

root

Feb 25, 2005
Southeastern Pa.
While watching the Whites tutorial, the 'teacher' was using a really cool trowel which seemed rather flat with one edge serated for cutting thru earth I suppose. Any ideas where one of these can be obtained?

preciate it.

root

soulofawolf

Jan 25, 2005
K.Falls, Oregon
Roots,

i believe that was the lesche digging too,,,its $39.95 according to whites. i believe they show it on their website, whiteselectronics.com. they also have a place where you can check for local dealers.

Wolf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread