How to know the quantity of underground treasure without digging

selvak

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,
Recently with 3d scanner i conducted underground search in my vacant land.., and the results shows as under 1.62 meters there is a cavity and gold percentage shows more than 60% .., now i need to know how to calculate the quantity of the gold without digging because the 3d scanner i rented with third party and he is not sure about the quantity and its value.., and asking me to take another device as rental basis plus share on excavation ....so herewith i request all the expert in TREASURENET pl give me your ideas regarding my situation.
thanks

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...3rd scanner i rented with third party and he is not sure about the quantity and its value...
questions.gif
Might be helpful to know the make of the scanner?

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So hmmm...not sure why I'm even taking the time to respond to a dubious story, but...two men, two shovels, a five foot deep hole. Expend the energy. After all, you have "discovered" a box of gold, right?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Begin digging at an assured 10% percentile.
Calculate gold quantity after recovery.
Unless 10% is not enough to be worth digging a hole on the site. In which case ...Good luck to you!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi. Those guys a gals are right, if in doubt, Dig. Heck if you're 60% sure, rent an excavator.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
selvak, I don't know what kind of scanner you were using, but there is nothing that can tell you there's gold buried there. The scanners I've seen are typically magnetometer-based with a lot of imaging software thrown in, and they present the data under the pretense that it's buried treasure. Or, worse, the LRL variety, which are just scams.

In short, there is nothing that can tell you the quantity of gold, or even if there is gold there in the first place, which I tend to doubt. Your only option is... a shovel. Start digging. My guess is when you're 2 meters deep, you're gonna have a 2m hole and a pile of dirt.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't recommend digging up any gold. Every time I do, somebody comes along and claims it!

OP
OP
S

selvak

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for ur respose, its maktro 3d ......

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you mean the Makro Jeohunter 3D, that's an ordinary metal detector and cannot tell you if the target is gold or not, regardless of what they put on the display. Grab a shovel.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why rent all of this equipment to determine gold or how deep it is buried. Dig the five feet should only take about an hour. Forget about the detectors, dig and you will know how much gold there is by counting it.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is what I do Selvak. Once I have determined where it is and how deep, I wait for the second full moon of the month. Three-hours (and this must be exact) before moon rise, I take a 100-microgram dose of lysergic acid diethylamide-25 and sit in a Lazy Boy recliner, placed directly over the target. As the moon rises, I focus on the quantity of the gold below me.

I have analyzed your target using my advanced "remote sensing oracular," and you have five ore bars, and 121 gold coins. Don't forget to take the acid, and don't skimp, use a real "Lazy Boy" recliner.
:skullflag:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome here to this website from the great state of Connecticut. Try using a very deep seeking detector, like the two boxes type, if good results, start digging. Good luck and good searching.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what I do Selvak. Once I have determined where it is and how deep, I wait for the second full moon of the month. Three-hours (and this must be exact) before moon rise, I take a 100-microgram dose of lysergic acid diethylamide-25 and sit in a Lazy Boy recliner, placed directly over the target. As the moon rises, I focus on the quantity of the gold below me.

I have analyzed your target using my advanced "remote sensing oracular," and you have five ore bars, and 121 gold coins. Don't forget to take the acid, and don't skimp, use a real "Lazy Boy" recliner.
:skullflag:
Terry, your technique works with other recliners too! Your depth will be off by a foot due to the seat height on the cheaper models. I think Carl knows how to tweek those recliners for more accuracy.

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Geez Terry, you're taking us back to the 60's technology. Too bad I wasn't into treasure hunting back then when I was taking LSD,might of struck it rich using your idea:tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread