Using A Psychic to help locate treasure?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just face it, almost every single so-called psychic (or anyone invloved is psychic type stuff like map dowsing) is a charlatan. It's not like they are all trying to be dishonest, just that they are disillusioned. Jusr about every one of the "famous" psychics have been exposed. Sure, a few are criminals and trying to steal a treasure site, but others just are hoping something of value is found and they get a share of it por write a book on it. Of course you have to do all the work and take all the risks on the wild goose chase/snipe hunt.

And just because someone has the best gold nugget metal detector in the world does not mean they are destined to be rich, even for those who have mastered the equipment. Same with any electronic gold locating equipment/LRL's.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The day I purchased my Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, I was going to take it home and put it on the shelf to use for a loaner.

Now I'm not too sure that the suspense of having a new, unopened, detector riding around with me was working on my noggin but, I never made it to the house. I felt like I had to take it to a site that I had pounded to the limit and give it a try. Sure enough, I found a bunch of keepers, mostly clad but still keepers. I became a fan of the BH TK4 that day and still use it to this day.

I have never used a psychic but have always wondered why they want to know your name when you call. They are supposed to be psychic so shouldn't they already know your name? Just sayin'.
-DH-
With your name & phone number on CALLER ID, they've got a good start on researching you for answers to feed you. Cmon you don't really think that phone psychic is just sitting there waiting for answers to pop into her knoggin? She's furiously typing away on the search engines "It's coming to me.... " = "damn internet is slow today". My buddy's wife was a phone psychic, and was about as psychic as a dirt clod, but she could drag out $35 or $40 bucks @ a buck a minute per call. A psychic at our local swap meet got so frustrated with me she threw her cards at me and threw me out of her booth..They're fun to mess with. A classic is "I see a person their name starts with a N." you blurt out "Nancy!" and the game is on. Heck! With a script & a couple good search engines I'd bet you'd be a great phone psychic!

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never rule things out. I also never put any thought to hypnotism and past life regressions/ reincarnation, until I watched some, there are plenty on line. I especially like the ones under LMN. The doc/hypnotist gets the name and locations, old songs, unknown languages of his patients past lives. If he was to ask the right questions to the right person that had the knowledge and died with it, why not..

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never rule things out. I also never put any thought to hypnotism and past life regressions/ reincarnation, until I watched some, there are plenty on line. I especially like the ones under LMN. The doc/hypnotist gets the name and locations, old songs, unknown languages of his patients past lives. If he was to ask the right questions to the right person that had the knowledge and died with it, why not..
On one regression session, the hypnotist took the patient back into 2 past lives. The furthest one was someone in Egypt's past. He could've asked if they built the pyramids and sphinx, or if they did how did they do it.. Information is treasure.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always wonder why if the psychics could see the future why they are always in small rundown shops, you would think they would be rich since they could see the future.

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
Has anyone used a psychic to help them find treasure?
Yes and the result was a series of perhaps the largest treasure recoveries in human history... Or human future, for that matter. 🤣

Read in the book "Gold Warriors" by Sterling Seagrave about Olof Taga Jonsson, a former psychic advisor to Philippines Dictator Ferdinand Marcos who also conducted NASA-sponsored extra sensory perception experiments during the Apollo 14 moon flight.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions