Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never used one. That being said a friend who was a dealer sold them - or tried to. I don't think he ever even sold one.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing special about the electroscope. It’s just a dowsing rod (radio antennas) mounted on a precision bearing.
I’ve seen the inside on one and there is nothing to it. The battery and buttons are for looks. Perhaps they may serve as some sort of placebo affect.

Make yourself a pair of dowsing rods out of welding rod and see if you have the knack - not everyone does.

I would take one if someone gave it to me, but I certainly wouldn’t spend more than $50 on one.

You could probably make something similar for about that much.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most Electroscopes use what is called Voltage Discrimination. The controls regulate how much voltage goes through the antenna.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most Electroscopes use what is called Voltage Discrimination. The controls regulate how much voltage goes through the antenna.

That’s what was promoted along with filters and such that plug into the bottom of the handle.
Take the battery out and give it a try...you will see no difference in how it works (or doesn’t as the case may be).

My dad has found a couple things at distance with his. Nothing fantastic, but enough to prove there is something to it. He is a great dowser.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am considereing an Electroscope, I have had some MD's and being hunting for years, though new and silent usually on Treasure Net. If you have any advise or thoughts on Electroscopes pleases respond!! It would be a great help.

Read my reports on geotech1.com. I own a Model 20, 301, and System B. They are all dowsing rods, and all a scam.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread