Treasure lights

HiiiQ

Nov 6, 2004
Often during earthquakes & on certain dates "treasure lights" apear over buryed treasure. My theory is that it is ball lightning (gooogle it for more info). Anyway tonight is the suposed date for gold. Treasure lights apear over silver sometime in the fall & are orange in color. For gold it's blue.

D

ditto

Are you refering to willow-wisps or marsh gas? I have heard of those in connection to buried treasure.

C

Cofresipirate

I heard stories back home in Puerto Rico of "treasure lights" long time ago over buryed treasures in the area where the old spanish conquistadores had there camps in the north coast of the island.

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
The Mexicans would call them Patrons of the treasure. The Spanish would kill someone and bury the body with the treasure. It was hoped that they would protect the treasure.

Do I believe it? Maybe...

Would I let that stop me from digging in an area that I think might hold treasure...NO WAY.

Ericwt

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:) The energy over buried and native (natural) and in the ground for a long period is well known. Louis Matacia published a nice book on the subject. It might be possible that the Minero detector ( an ion detector ) might detect these emenations. I am running tests on a detector I built for this purpose.

OP
OP
HiiiQ

HiiiQ

Nov 6, 2004
goldfinder said:
:) The energy over buried and native (natural) and in the ground for a long period is well known.? Louis Matacia published a nice book on the subject. It might be possible that the Minero detector ( an ion detector ) might detect these emenations. I am running tests on a detector I built for this purpose.
Is you're detector something like this? http://www.trifield.com/SurfaceDCVoltmeter.htm

T

treaser hunta

I once read an article wrote by Daryl Friesen about a city of the Maya. In the story he talks about him meeting a man in an airport that was going to Guatemala city. The man went on a trip in the jungle on his previous trip. On his way back he found a settlement in the bush. He stayed there that night. He Begin to talk to a man and he said that what he was looking for was in his hut. He went there and found a wood box full of Mayan artifacts. It normal stuff. That when he was sleeping in his hammock he was waken up by a glowing in the box. When he went to go open the box he found a tablate that was glowing. The next morning he bought the tablate from the man and left. The tablate was supposed to be a map or something. Maybe treasure lights are rocks that glow like the tablate.

Treasure hunta ;D

F

Floater

Well HIIIQ you have started another thread here that may or may not hold up. I was amazed at the Drowsing thread LRL et al . .. Is this date specific once a year or does this date or occurrence happen more than once a year. I have heard of Ball lightning and have seen sand glass that has been formed from lightning strikes but have not heard of this type of occurrence. I have heard of the methane in the swamps glowing and other types of phenomenon . Sounds interesting. Where did you get this info from. do you have some link you could post to show me so i might entertain this I idea more. Thanks. HH

F

Floater

Well the link for that site explains ESP but I dont see the connection between a physical occurence and that. If the light were to happen during a certain time , then this is what I would want explained. Are you stating that this occurence or event is something you have an ESP event of or a preminition.I thought you said this occurs during certain times. Do we have an example yet. Please keep me posted . HH

OP
OP
HiiiQ

HiiiQ

Nov 6, 2004
for gold it's the night before the day of st.George ,may 6 .
I assume it has something to do with the angle between the sunset and the moonrise. Somehow the buried precious metals are energised & give off a ball lightning. My grandparents witnessed it for many years next to a tree a fewhundred meters from their bedroom window untill a treasure hunter with a metal detector dug up "something".

OP
OP
HiiiQ

HiiiQ

Nov 6, 2004
It was probably gold. Was it in the spring?
A few years ago i asked "lost treasure" for info on treasure lights. They sent me a copy of a letter from a guy in Texas who did find gold folowing a treasure light. I've lost it but maybe somebody can get it from them & post it here?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about a green mist or cloud.? Does this have anything to do with treasure?? This isn't a joke.
[/quote]

A) I have heard this is associated with buried metal , seen in the daytime.

In Mexico they associate

gold = yellow
Silver = blue
Copper = red
Iron = white (White is also foundi with ant nests, bones, and many mineral veins.

I have found lots of metal and the above trying to prove that fires are just superstition,. I was forced to admit defeat, but never found any gold. sniff.

JOSE de La Mancha ( I tilt windmills)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread