REMOTE VIEWING... buried treasure(s)...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :thumbsup: :tongue3: TRV web-site has THAT info; http://www.remoteviewingexperts.com/
BASICALLY, you get COORDINATES like in GPS as a "target"; WITH "proper training", procedures are followed to go there "mind's eyes"; looking at the "site" (EVEN underground...). Joe McMoneagle was the BEST RVer for STARGATE, and independent, "contractual work" ("google" JOE McMONEAGLE). Report is made "back" regarding "what is there"; a decision is THEN made as to how to "access the site" PHYSICALLY.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
rjwmam said:
What if you know where a cache is through remote viewing but don't have the coordinates for the location?
So, you're basically saying that you have remotely viewed a cache underground, but you have no idea where it is?

Wouldn't this be essentially the same as imagining this treasure?

rjwmam

Jul 4, 2008
Salt Lake City
af1733 said:
rjwmam said:
What if you know where a cache is through remote viewing but don't have the coordinates for the location?
So, you're basically saying that you have remotely viewed a cache underground, but you have no idea where it is?

You guys will say that I am up in the night, and maybe even born last night, but I have a friend who I trust very much who has psychic abilities. she was able to talk with someone who buried a cache of coins. She can see the cache of coins in the ground where they are buried as well as from this person's view the lay of the land but it is based on their view from 150 years ago and the terrain has changed and when the coins were buried this person was lost and did not know where he was before he died from exposure. So then, after you all stop ROFL please give me your best shot.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
rjwmam said:
af1733 said:
rjwmam said:

You guys will say that I am up in the night, and maybe even born last night, but I have a friend who I trust very much who has psychic abilities. she was able to talk with someone who buried a cache of coins. She can see the cache of coins in the ground where they are buried as well as from this person's view the lay of the land but it is based on their view from 150 years ago and the terrain has changed and when the coins were buried this person was lost and did not know where he was before he died from exposure. So then, after you all stop ROFL please give me your best shot.
I don't really buy into all of that stuff, but what your friend needs to do, if you want any chance of recovering anything, is to give the most accurate desctiption she can of what she "saw." Hopefully she can pull from the ether some detail that she thinks is unimportant but may be the best clue to locating your coins. A hill, a ridge, a group of trees, a large rock, maybe a lake or a stream she might have heard, rather than saw.

But, because you suggested it, ROFL. :wink:

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
Re: RV... TRV... PROBABLE FUTURE.

Rebel - KGC said:

To be honest, the guy from Probable Future (Gerald O'Donnell) was actually a Silva graduate (José Silva's classes) and then went on to attempt contact with Ingo Swann to rocketboost his stature. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingo_Swann for more on Ingo and his website may mention more about Gerald O'Donnell from Probable Future. The financial stuff that's recorded on Probable Future's site is interesting reading but I've found that when you look into a lot of this area sufficiently, if you're being asked to part with big bucks ($150-300 in current financial climate!), then something's amiss. Developing TRV or indeed improving psychic ability takes practice and time. TRV is ideally best done with a knowledgeable operator. As is Silva training initially. Or dowsing. But all can be practiced and learned on one's own.

If you want to practice the US Army style stuff, try TRV. If you want to practice something older, try what was the BLS (Basic Lecture Series) from José Silva. I use Silva Ultramind regularly and am also an amateur dowser. My 2 (euro)cents is that by practicing any form of dynamic meditation, such as Silva, you will see an increasing frequency of 'co-incidences', as Tom Graves the dowser refers to these events.

Then when you look at a map or get onsite, that can all combine to give you a feeling, a gut reaction, a 'gnowing', that comes from either 6th sense sources or the combined knowledge of everything you've ever learnt about Thunting.

As Art sometimes says, using any and all means to get to that treasure.

adh247

Oct 30, 2007
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Special Edition
Damn Marc! I cant believe all of that, what an awesome story tho. I only wish you could find those flint locks! I am going to become a Charter Member after reading all of that

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D ;D TECHNIQUES: "If you are aware of ANY conventional OR... unconventional technique that OTHERS can use to LOCATE treasure, POST IT HERE. " HA! "Treasure sniffing dogs" ?!? :o :D :wink:

Here is a couple of hints that could help find treasure. In a grassy field if the grass is light color during the Summer and Fall months most likely the ground has been dug up sometime in the past.

Also if you go out early in the morning before the Sun gets up on a frosty morning, just when the frost begins to melt you can see the imprints of metal buried beneath the ground.

Just a couple of ways I have located great items canceled before I had a metal detector.

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
someotherdude just ain't himself, ingo swan is really a duck outa water and theres no such thing as coicidence

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions