Teknetics Delta 4000

Keychainman

Oct 20, 2008
Petal, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000 & Bounty Hunter Tracker IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it give off a bass tone when you get to close to some playground equipment. My opinion is I don't like it, I guess they program that for a reason.

biggstile

Mar 4, 2011
Burnsville, MN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Whites Buillseye II Pinpointer
The overload tone is good. I notice it when anything like a bottle cap or coin, etc, is really, really near the surface, so it gives an overload signal telling 1: The item is on the surface or near it, so the signal is too strong to read right, 2. It is just one more way this detector communicates that some other popular ones, like the ACE 250 aren't capable of. To me, it's language I am learning from.

brucebob

Jun 14, 2011
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
I don't think it's that big of deal. It definitely scared me a little the first time I heard it though. I was detecting in my front yard and it went off and I thought I found a cache or something lol, it turned out to be this circular shaped piece of metal that the city had stuck on the corner by the sidewalk.

ryaan21

Apr 17, 2007
Gladstone, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a big deal. If I was interested in clad I might find it an issue because it will overload on a surface coin, but I normally do not mess with surface stuff, coin or not. I have found enough clad to last me 1000 years lol. I mean if i find it, I keep it, but 9/10 times I wont mess with a surface "coin".

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You better dig those zinc penny signals. Big gold class rings, Some Indian head pennies and wheaties will fall in that range sometime!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread