Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought 4 detectors from them over the years. Never a problem. They do tend to offer packages and freebies. Usually free shipping on the detector. Check them out and if you really don't want the extras, look at other dealers. Prices will be close to each other.

Ed D.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Prices from independent dealers such as myself can and will make better deals if you just call or email us.

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kellco has affliction about trying to sell you whites equipment or they try to talk you out the machine your interested in or at least they've done that with me in the past the only thing i would buy from them is the sef coils , ireally beleive you'l do better with a independant dealer you won't get a song and a dance you'll be actually dealing with people who use there equipment and i think you will alot happier in the long run, just my 2 cents for whats its worth!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went and used my equipment and dug this today. Pathetic as it is, I did find my F75 LTD loves the nickles!! lol

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 263

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I prefer the independant dealers. I have found better pricing and more flexibility. I also have noted Kellyco sells devices known as long range locators (LRLs). I think they are 100% scam devices and think the same of anyone that dares to pawn them on unsuspecting customers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread