Teknetics G2

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I can't say enough about this machine. 2 of my digging buddies use the Tek G2 and I am amazed at its abilities to separate targets in high trash sites. For the money, you can't go wrong.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Were they using the 5" coil Mike? Its very impressive on the G2.

NealNoINIronBrigade

May 4, 2007
Stock coil OR 5" coil it still separates better than anything I've ever used!
If you need a detector that can find stuff in the iron, this is the one!
Neal

Bromly

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2011
My wife and I hunt with our excals most all the time down in the surf.But if I'm going to stay up in the dry for awhile, there's nothing that can be any more fun then the G2. This baby will hit gold chains "tiny tiny" chains with no clasp at 4" np. I used to think my Sov GT was the best for dry sand, not anymore. I'm probably going to get another G2 so there's no fussing between us.Also this thing loves a fast swing speed, I cant explain it, but the faster the swing the harder it sounds off. It really is a joy to hunt with, very light weight also.

Good Luck!
Ken/Denise
Chesa. Va.

glovas

Jan 18, 2011
Love it it's my main detector, I can swing it all day long, it's very light, I was in a very trashy area and turned the Dis up to 64 and did not pull any more pull tabs out. I dug a quarter at the beach sat that was every bit of 12 inches deep, I had a great signal, and It uses 1# 9v battery.
I can tell a bad signal, (pull tab,pop top ect..) from a good signal sounds solid, pinpoints really good.

jb58

May 22, 2009
missouri
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just purchased a g2 from mike at woodland detectors and its one deep coin and relic finder! it blows away the other detectors i had! :thumbsup:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lumpsums said:
just purchased a g2 from mike at woodland detectors and its one deep coin and relic finder! it blows away the other detectors i had! :thumbsup:

Yes they do! Wait till you get it in heavy iron other machines go crazy on! Great choice!

kleinerschmitter

Aug 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II, Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
Just ordered my G2 from Bart@BBH, he gave me a great deal and was easy to work with! Thanks Bart!!

Cleetus

Oct 24, 2011
Salt Lake City, Ut.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't believe how hot my Gold Bug Pro (G2) is in trashy iron and did I say QUIET ? Recovers fast and I know I'm separating out targets I use to not even hear. The 5" DD coil is the bomb.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread