Detector(s) used
Teknetics,Teknetics,TEKNETICS!!

nightrider5020

Greenie
Nov 6, 2004
Lander, WY
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
If it was me. I'd get the Delta 4000. It's a great detector for all ages and experiences. And if the kids lose interest, you aren't going to be out a lot of money. Enjoy and have fun out there!!

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do your self a favor and get the gamma 6000 very stable machine just as good as the omega in depth has ground balance, very good machine

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The delta is VERY underrated! Great machine for the $. The gamma can ground balance which is very helpful if you have bad ground. Both lock on coins extremely well! Holler if you need more help or need better pricing. Thanks, Bart.

ryaan21

Apr 17, 2007
Gladstone, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered the Delta 4000 and have been really happy with it thus far. Also stoop is A+++ to deal with. :)

OP
OP
Lucky13

Lucky13

Oct 9, 2010
Southwest Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics,Teknetics,TEKNETICS!!
Alright, Ive decided to go with the gamma 6000, If any of you have a second hand detector in decent condition leave me a PM. There is a bunch on ebay but i just dont trust buying a detector from there.Heard to many bad deal stories about detectors on ebay.

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just traded for a new Delta 4000. I actually traded an Xterra 505 for it :icon_scratch: The reason is that as good as the Xterra was,constantly checking the manual ground balance was a PITA. I also missed the ability to just turn on and go. I knew how to set up the xterra for it to perform well and it did. Bang for the buck, the Delta 4000 is hard to beat. I have owned Bounty Hunters and Garretts along with the Xterra and from what I have read and seen on youtube, the delta 4000 seems very impressive and the price is unbelievable.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
ZR2guy said:
I just traded for a new Delta 4000. I actually traded an Xterra 505 for it :icon_scratch: The reason is that as good as the Xterra was,constantly checking the manual ground balance was a PITA. I also missed the ability to just turn on and go. I knew how to set up the xterra for it to perform well and it did. Bang for the buck, the Delta 4000 is hard to beat. I have owned Bounty Hunters and Garretts along with the Xterra and from what I have read and seen on youtube, the delta 4000 seems very impressive and the price is unbelievable.
These Teknetics detectors have come a long way and are hard to beat............. I am looking at the Tek G2 now.........

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If all goes well with the Delta 4000(which I am sure it will), the upgrade for me will be the G2 or T2. I will probably keep the Delta for a backup. I have owned a few different "higher end" machines but I dearly miss a turn on and go machine. All the reviews I have read have been very positive.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Look hard at that G2! Awesome machine for unmasking coins other machines can't hear. Check out lowboys videos on G2.

Metal detecting videos

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions