T2 settings

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found a ton of information at this site. These guys know the T2 better than anyone. :censored:

I bet there r guys here that know the t2 if not the same better,

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
H

howardgooden

Aug 29, 2011
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE,Fisher F2,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I bet there r guys here that know the t2 if not the same better,

I have no doubt there is, but there just isn't a lot of information posted here. If you check out the above site, it gives a little more insight on machine issues and how to conquer the T2 and use it well. I am still a newb to the machine and was running it entirely too hot for the given area I was hunting. I took it out yesterday and had no issues at all after taking on some suggestions from the Englishmen
!!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no doubt there is, but there just isn't a lot of information posted here. If you check out the above site, it gives a little more insight on machine issues and how to conquer the T2 and use it well. I am still a newb to the machine and was running it entirely too hot for the given area I was hunting. I took it out yesterday and had no issues at all after taking on some suggestions from the Englishmen
!!

I know the above site thing is we aren't allowed to mention other forums on this one I actually surprised the post hasn't been taken down. It's basically saying that forum has better info go here. When if u just asked made a post askin for what u were looking for I'm sure u would have gotten it

OP
OP
H

howardgooden

Aug 29, 2011
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Right on! I'm just trying to help out others! It has been a difficult journey with the T2 so far and to find some much information right at hand was a huge plus for me. I have used this forum a good bit for purchase opinions and techniques. But as with any hobby, its good to get as much information as you can get to feed your addiction!!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right on! I'm just trying to help out others! It has been a difficult journey with the T2 so far and to find some much information right at hand was a huge plus for me. I have used this forum a good bit for purchase opinions and techniques. But as with any hobby, its good to get as much information as you can get to feed your addiction!!

I agree there more info is better then some

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friend of mine uses the T2, its a good machine. He runs the disc very high, but still finds the jewelry. Its a deep machine. I may pick one up for my hunts.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C plenty of guys here using the t2 that r just as or more knowledgeable as the other forums

OP
OP
H

howardgooden

Aug 29, 2011
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
C plenty of guys here using the t2 that r just as or more knowledgeable as the other forums

Like I said before, there may be, but if you look up brand and find teknetics t2 it doesn't compare to the pages of information at the opposing site. I'm just trying to help others here man. I get your point, but the main point as I have said before is to get the most information you possibly can. I have had this up since yesterday and haven't had too much volunteered information from anyone.

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I run the T2 and very happy with it I hunt with my friend Casca and had it since jan . I ran run it hot and disc all iron and finding gold and silver. I m still learning all the settings and it likes brass found a old candle holder about 12 in. It's a fast responds can pick up good targets from trash and bottle cap setting is nice cut on digging bottle caps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions