l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got my T2SE from Big Boys Hobbies, now I just have to wait out the two feet of snow on the ground and a few more inches coming this weekend. Oh well, I have plenty of time to get familiar with the new machine before taking it out.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Just got my T2SE from Big Boys Hobbies, now I just have to wait out the two feet of snow on the ground and a few more inches coming this weekend. Oh well, I have plenty of time to get familiar with the new machine before taking it out.

You will love it. Be sure to take the batteries out of your other detectors when you get to swinging the T2. You won't bother with the others and the batteries will end up corroding.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on getting an incredible machine! Take this time to really get familiar with it. Read the manual a couple times and ask questions on the forum. Also I've found 2+ tones to work best for me. 3 tones is decent as we'll. just something to keep in mind. You will not be disappointed :-)

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got mine back in early Jan. to replace my old Nautilus that was starting to give me trouble, beside the fact that it was getting so heavy to my old auto body shop abused arms, that I could only swing it for about an hr. before I seriously lost feeling in my right hand and arm. I was kinda on the fence about getting one, but after hearing from other T2 users on this site, I went ahead and bit the bullet. All I can say is I'm damn glad I did! Ergonomics are phenomenal. This machine has given me a new lease on this addiction to this hobby! Fist trip out I took it to the beach and I was surprised how well it did as it is supposed to be a dry land coin/relic machine. I've only been out relic hunting with it once, but due to the wet conditions I wasn't really able to put it through it's paces. Fact is that I've run this machine about 12 hrs. on the same 4 AA batteries without any loss of performance, and the best part is that I can swing this machine for hrs. and not feel worn out! I guess by now you can tell I REALLY like mine so far :laughing7:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prepare to dig deep, get a good digger. All metal is the best way to go, but the iron disc is excellent. Good Luck.

OP
OP
l.cutler

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everybody, I'm sure I'll have some questions. For quite some years I have used nothing but beep and dig detectors, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Bandido, Cibola, Tejon, and a couple others. Had an old Garrett CXII with a meter years ago and never liked it, that is what moved me toward the Tesoros. Now I thought I would head in a new direction.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrates on ur new,machine, Same as you im dying to get out & try my f75ltd, you got some great advice only thing I can ad is while you got time befor you can truly start detecting, as you know these detectors cost a bit now alot more then they used to so i would look into gettin the new screen & battery covers Keith at fortbedford detectors has them in neoprene & they are awesome cheap to make ur machine look new for years to come

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everybody, I'm sure I'll have some questions. For quite some years I have used nothing but beep and dig detectors, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Bandido, Cibola, Tejon, and a couple others. Had an old Garrett CXII with a meter years ago and never liked it, that is what moved me toward the Tesoros. Now I thought I would head in a new direction.
Another quick recommendation would be to take it to ALL of your old site. It should open them all back up for you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread