Love T2 three button control

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got T2 mon....after three short hunts i gotta say i love the simplified controls.One hand is all u need to swing and change settings.You can say what you want bout the push button controls on the other detectors (as u can see i have several) but T2 controls are really simple and fast,so fast that i dont miss the fact that it doesnt save my last settings when i turn it off.I really have taken to this aspect of the T2 like a duck to water.Now gotta get me some swing time to get use to what settings i need to use,but even that is coming along.....Thanks again to bart for the deal on it and thanks to the others here on treasurenet who gave me pointers on set ups....barrywk

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right when they made the t2 they did it right. From the simple controls like you say, I have the 705 and I can set up the t2 faster than noise cancel and ground balance on the 705. And what were they thinking with the exterras and atp putting the headphone plug where the cable slaps your arm. Its also nice not having to touch the face of the detector to pinpoint when hunting in the mud.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's so comfortable and so easy to use. Sometimes simple is smartest way to go. The complicated magic is located inside :-) I don't need to understand all that, I just know that it works great

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions