image-3067009291.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 109

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Usually I can tell if it's a fairly small signal. I also lift my coil up 6" or so to see if there's still a signal. If it's big iron you will continue to get strong signal as you raise your coil. I can't stand to not dig a number in the. 90s . Could be a whole tub of silver coins. Ahhhhhhhh someday maybe. Good job bud

OP
OP
D

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Usually I can tell if it's a fairly small signal. I also lift my coil up 6" or so to see if there's still a signal. If it's big iron you will continue to get strong signal as you raise your coil. I can't stand to not dig a number in the. 90s . Could be a whole tub of silver coins. Ahhhhhhhh someday maybe. Good job bud
I was running in 3 tone and it sounded big and rusty so I switched to 3b and rust usually blows up but they still sounded good but id went blank. I've dug 1 other silver dollar and it was a lock on 93 so are halves. I've been hunting a old house that is littered 2 inch square pieces of rust that bang 95 but blow up on 3b.

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats.Looking good i like that.Some beautiful coins.HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread