T2 goes 12" for lc and pulls another from the nails

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a fun hunt today which included a very early shoe buckle that is one of my favorite finds to date. But anyway I pulled a 1797 LC at a legitimate foot today and it was on edge. It put a huge smile on my face because I knew not many other machines would've found it. Most finds are within grange of most machines but when you pull a super deep one you know the money spent on the T2 was worth every penny. Also pulled an old copper out of a he with a nail and a flat piece of iron. This thing amazes me every time out! I know you guys are prob tired of hearing about it but I'm amazed all the time :-)

BDinutah

Feb 15, 2014
Dixie Desert
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705; Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's impressive! What coil are you using? Congrats on the deep find.

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's impressive! What coil are you using? Congrats on the deep find.
I just had the stock 11" on it. Once you really start to understand this machine and what it's telling you it's remarkable what it will achieve.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The T2 is awesome, and any draped bust is a great find. Do you have pictures of it? :)

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The T2 is awesome, and any draped bust is a great find. Do you have pictures of it? :)
Hey bud it's on the today's finds under complete shoe buckle, coins, and whatever the heck else j wrote. :-)
Found a 1797 and an 1802 that's toast. But the shoe buckle was the big winner. Check it out if ya get a chance. Happy hunting my friend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread