Time to start over

pigeonman

Jan 29, 2008
Salem NJ
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
After using a Whites IDX for several years and finding a lot of great items I decided to upgrade and i ordered a Teknetic T2 SE last night after reading all the reviews on it. I will be revisiting all my previous places I've hunted thru the years.its almost like starting over.hopefully I can dig a little deeper with the T2. very excited to get started. will post finds when they come.:headbang:

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After using a Whites IDX for several years and finding a lot of great items I decided to upgrade and i ordered a Teknetic T2 SE last night after reading all the reviews on it. I will be revisiting all my previous places I've hunted thru the years.its almost like starting over.hopefully I can dig a little deeper with the T2. very excited to get started. will post finds when they come.:headbang:
Congrats pigeonman. Read your manual at least twice. I recommend starting with 2+ tones. I like to hunt a site in disc mode then when I finish it I go back over it in all metal. All metal is also handy if you have a deep target that you want to clean up. The 5" coil is amazing in the trash. Good luck and let us know if you need any help, Abe

OP
OP
pigeonman

pigeonman

Jan 29, 2008
Salem NJ
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
thanks Abe for the advise. I found colonial silver at 8-9 inches down
with the Whites IDX. as with everybody else trying to get down to the 1600's stuff. hope this new machine helps.

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea i like my standard t2,its my go machine..Power ah plenty and balanced well,easy to use yet all the features you need with no programs..S.T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread