OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice find,been looking for one of them and still am it's tuff around here, but 1802 large seem plantifull . if I could ask you a question in am don't you hit hot rocks . well congrates

I have never experienced the dreaded hot rocks here in Midcoast Maine. But I was told they make more of a boing noise than the typical am tone. I have no clue if this is correct or not though. Thanks for the congrats. Hope you find one some day

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never experienced the dreaded hot rocks here in Midcoast Maine. But I was told they make more of a boing noise than the typical am tone. I have no clue if this is correct or not though. Thanks for the congrats. Hope you find one some day

sorry just finished the rest of the post to your tread, hope your back up and running soon . I no it must suc ,well winters here so time to recover.f there's a bright side. yes it does make a boing sound ,there just a lot of them, but in discrimination mode it doesn't touch them which the f75 did so I like the t2 better.there nice country up there in main ,lots of woods ,dirt roads tons of detecting well as long as bill Ladd left some spots for you lol well hope things work out for ya.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes the hot rocks sound is a bong noise... easy to distinguish from a good target...we got them hot rocks all over...disc.of 10 knocks them out .
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions