T2 LTD Upgrade questions

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Read page 14 DST
If that does not help..... it may help from the Wizard !
Gary
Ive tried both modes it doesnt change mine much its only a week and one day old to me. I hold menu push out on trigger and turn on and then select my 9.p or 9.1 which the manual states 9.0 is the dst mode. However i cant find if it has a factory reset which it may not being it resets itself every time.

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you are doing a factory reset...with this process.
Gary
Ok so once i do this and select 9.o the memory saves that though right? Only time it changes is when you change it i think is how i read it.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes i read it that way too....mine if to close to the Wi Fi Router makes it Go crazy .,,,But i live way out in the Stix .
Gary

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live 20 miles from the closest walmart almost dead center of a old ghost town.

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro (2), Makro Racer 2, Garrett AT Pinpointer (2)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I also have a AT PRO... and I also bought Fisher F75 SE... The AT is not even in the same league as the Fisher or T2 SE...
These are two of the deepest detectors out there...
Your going to love it. I have a Lesche Sampson shovel with a 7+" blade and because of the depth of the new Fisher I had to buy a new Lesche with a 11+" blade :))) I am not kidding...

I have both as well. In my experience, the AT Pro can hang right with the T2SE - no problem at all. I haven't sent the T2 in for the upgrade, but will do so tomorrow.

Curbdog

Feb 1, 2012
North Mid,TN
Detector(s) used
Makro Kruzer, Quest Q20
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got really Lucky!

I had a 4 year old T2 SE, along with a couple NEL coils. The local detector store owner offered to trade me a brand new T2 SE, in the box, for my combo! I figured "why not!"

He gave me a bill of sale for $899 + tax, all paid. This way I can send in the unit and get the upgrades for free!

The reason I say this, is that dealers are probably wanting to get rid of the non-enhanced T2 units. This makes room for the new enhanced units that are being made. It's worth a try, folks!

CityDigger

Dec 30, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Garrett AT Pro
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great video. The best description I've seen on setting up the T2 when not in disc!

CityDigger

Dec 30, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Garrett AT Pro
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have used my AT Pro for about 2 years and I really liked it until... I got the T2SE. The AT Pro is a great detector but the T2 in all metal is a DEEP machine. In disc mode it goes a little deeper than the AT Pro i think but it's recovery speed is definitely faster. I have owned other detectors but the T2 and AT Pro are my favorites. Here is a great video on using the T2 in all metal. I can't wait to try my upgraded T2 when I get it back from First Texas.

Great video!

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
while we are on the subject...I know that I have to pay 159.00 for upgrade on my t2 se...do i have to pay shipping one way ??

dougj7

Dec 3, 2009
Ulster Co. NY
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
while we are on the subject...I know that I have to pay 159.00 for upgrade on my t2 se...do i have to pay shipping one way ??

teknetics pays for shipping both ways. after you place your order for the upgrade, they will send you an email with a printable fedex label.

Curbdog

Feb 1, 2012
North Mid,TN
Detector(s) used
Makro Kruzer, Quest Q20
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
One thing I learned about the shipping : if using FedEx, they do not accept the brown shipping paper, wrapping the box.

I was going to double box the unit. Local detector store said just to pack the items in with peanuts and wrap the box. It's what THEY do when shipping units. I did that and took it to FedEx (decided to use them since that's how First Texas ships it back) Lady looks at my immaculate wrapped and labelled package and says "can't ship it like that." What?!

She said the roller system was bad on wrapped packages. Okay. Didn't know that. She takes the T2 SE out of the wrap and said she would ship it in the original box with the FedEx shipping labels on the outside. I was kind of leery since anyone with eyes would know exactly what it is! Best believe I insured it for the full value. It cost $30.08 to ship it, with the insurance. I paid the shipping to, since my upgrades were free. First Texas pays to ship it back.

Just my experience in shipping, with FedEx, for the upgrades.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread