t2 se help!

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought the t2 se from bart. Amazing guy to deal with by the way! Anyway the ground mineralization chart is a little confusing. When i ground balance it was lower 60s. And it showed the first black line which is 0.01 light mineralization, often low g.c. setting. Does thst ground balance number line up with light mineralization? That number shows to be iron bearing clay in the manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Jeremy

myrtlebeach

Jan 13, 2013
Lynchburg, VA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a question you had on another thread and I wanted to answer it here also.
Quote Originally Posted by diggininms View Post
When in all metal can you still select bp mode? Or is all metal just one mode in itself?
I have used my AT Pro for about 2 years and I really liked it until... I got the T2SE. The AT Pro is a great detector but the T2 in all metal is a DEEP machine. In disc mode it goes a little deeper than the AT Pro i think but it's recovery speed is definitely faster. I have owned other detectors but the T2 and AT Pro are my favorites. Here is a great video on using the T2 in all metal. I can't wait to try my upgraded T2 when I get it back from First Texas.

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting. I just watched it earlier lol. I too have the at pro and the new upgraded t2. I just got it yesterday.i tried it last night found a bunch of melted aluminum. Where i live used to be a old homestead and i think it burned down. It was the towns post man. The town doesnt exist no more but it sat a ciuple thousand feet from my house. One house here still standing was built in 1870's. Ive fiund two v nickels which are my oldest finds. 1906 & 1907 both found at the old school house. The at pro nailed them and read a straight 50 on the vdi.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread