HAS ANYONE HERE GOT THE NEW CLASSIC T2

slink

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered one this week and it got here today.Of course I left work and went detecting.An answer to a couple concerns you have from your post below.The display does have flex to it but by no means is it loose or floppy.It does not concern me at all.The sound level (volume) is fine for me as well.I was only out 2 or 3 hours.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I ordered one this week and it got here today.Of course I left work and went detecting.An answer to a couple concerns you have from your post below.The display does have flex to it but by no means is it loose or floppy.It does not concern me at all.The sound level (volume) is fine for me as well.I was only out 2 or 3 hours.
Sounds good let me know how you like it and if you think it is a keeper ... It seems like not many on Tnet here is saying much about it ... For the price i think i will get one ... for i remember when ones were paying $2000.00 give or take for them .. And the had a list price of $1000.00... so i think it has to be good deal .....

slink

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never had one of the orignal I had read of emi issues.The first thing I did was push this new t2 just to see.Ran sensitivity up in the mid 90s at city park in all modes silky smooth.Of course couple hrs in couple location wont tell the whole story but it sure left a good 1st impression.If the performance I seen today is the normal it would certainly be the best deal I have ever got on a detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread