Tek 4000 for new-B

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you referring to the Teknetics Delta 4000?

If your in the Chicago area, you ought to check on this deal

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/for/5382700295.html

Detector, Lesche digging tool and headphones for $125

all you'll need is a nail apron and a decent pin pointer. I would not pay less than $89 for a new one. I use Garrett pin pointers. If you feel you need more depth you can always upgrade by getting the 9 x 11 DD coil.

Many of us have started with low end detectors, move to the mid level, then to the ceam of the crop. You can't go wrong with the deal I listed. Heck you could sell the detector for the $125 anfd you'd have a free pair of Whites headphones and a digging tool, almost $100 worth of gear for free.

Last edited:

patpall22

Jul 4, 2006
Carmel ca/ Big Sur ca
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, whites DFX, XP DEUS, etrac and sandshark
thats a good deal loco. I there is a used one hereon treasure net if you look in the classifieds section.

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Delta is a FANTASTIC machine to start out with. I'm not gonna' get into it again in this thread because I've been talking it up on this site since I got mine last year. You can check out some of my earlier posts if you want. I have a feeling some may be gettin' a little tired of hearing me brag about the Delta. Just take my word that it's a great detector for the money.

If you need any help or helpful hints, don't hesitate to ask.
Welcome to T'Net and to a fantastic hobby that will pay you back as you go along in more ways than one.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tesoro Compadre is just as good for what you'll be doing, and it's only $170.00

OP
OP
Digzit2

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Delta is a FANTASTIC machine to start out with. I'm not gonna' get into it again in this thread because I've been talking it up on this site since I got mine last year. You can check out some of my earlier posts if you want. I have a feeling some may be gettin' a little tired of hearing me brag about the Delta. Just take my word that it's a great detector for the money.

If you need any help or helpful hints, don't hesitate to ask.
Welcome to T'Net and to a fantastic hobby that will pay you back as you go along in more ways than one.

Thanks for the help and info.

H-D 1

Dec 25, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer & Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love cleaning up after my buddy and his V3I with my little Delta 4000 but he's only had a year now and still learning it. I still don't let him by with any excuses on it though plus when he's mad he misses a lot of stuff. Man I'm a bad person now that I think about it.

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love cleaning up after my buddy and his V3I with my little Delta 4000 but he's only had a year now and still learning it. I still don't let him by with any excuses on it though plus when he's mad he misses a lot of stuff. Man I'm a bad person now that I think about it.

Hey, finders keepers right??
That's practically the motto of this hobby.
But yeah, the Delta is an impressive machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread