Teknetics Eurotek Pro

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you scroll down halfway on the Teknetics page, I have an in depth review written on the Eurotek Pro with the pros and cons....It has the 8 inch concentric coil...

Don't want to go into detail here but I found this little inexpensive detector to be really impressive....It has great depth, very accurate ID, large numbers, lightweight, and is easy to use...Doesn't seem as sensitive to EMI as I thought a teknetics would be....You can reduce the volume of the iron audio while looking for the goodies...The only things I didn't really like and it seems common is the ability of it to pinpoint accurately if the target is shallow...It will say 3 inches when it is only 1 inch down....Didn't like the flimsy screen and it would be advisable to put a screen protector on it or get the rain cover because it would be so easy to scratch it....But all in all, it is worth the money! A real pleasure to use! Good Luck!

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is a good machine. I recently sold one really cheap to someone and she loves it. I think it should be more popular than what it is.

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The iron volume and fast response time makes it a very special machine.
It's a winner! Bonus is all the Greek series coils work on it :occasion14:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread