Added a Pinpointer Holder Modification to My Teknetics T2SE & and a Camera mount!

adh247

Oct 30, 2007
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Special Edition
zz8lnWr.jpg I thought i would give this a try using a bicycle mount that came with a flashlight that i bought from amazon. It fits dead perfect. I also have a bicycle camera mount that i mounted as well onto the machine and have it pointed down to record all of my digs etc. Not to mention the flashlight and mount works great alone as it is. Here is a link to the flashlight that comes with the mount, and for record, the flashlight is INSANE! it zooms in and out as well, puts almost too much light out, and features a strobing effect as well! So yeah, if you want a goodf pinpointer holder and/or a camera holder, almost all bicycle mounts work great for these setups!

Here is the Flashlight, The Mount, as well as a flashing red light and its all only $7.99! I love them so much i have 5 of them now. I put them on everything, from keychains to metal detectors! lol

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What ever works best for you, :occasion14: I personally do not need a light and rather have my pin pointer on my belt to keep from adding weight to detector.

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the idea of recording your detecting. Is that a beach your on? If so how does the t2 do out there? How does it do in the wet sand too?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions