Teknetics Digitek Unboxing and Review (video)

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking forward to see how it tests in your back yard. The air test shows that the 7" coil gets great depth, more than I expected. It's a detector that will make any tweener a happy camper and when they grow a little, all you need to do is invest in the stock DD coil. I wonder how deep it will go with one of those?

OP
OP
TheHunterGT

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It really impressed me. I was guessing 7 inch air tests...when it went to 9-10 inches on some passes I was thrilled for him. He likes to dig in the dirt for deep iron when we go relic hunting. I'll pass over a 20-30 ID and tell him about it...he will spend 30 minutes digging a stove piece out. So I'm really thrilled for him that he will have decent depth... ID....and be able to cherry pick coins at the park if he wants with the notch setup.

Pretty much a toned down Frat Bros detector with a shorter rod on it. Faster processor in it and it would be hard to tell apart from a Eurotek/LRP/F44 performance wise.

Still have a few "screw to push-in" adapters. I am going to try the Tek 9x5 DD we bought for her Gold Bug. It is just sitting there now that she has the F19 with the same 9x5 pink coil. If it works well we may just keep it on the Digitek and pop the 5in DD back on the Gold Bug. I'll test the 5in DD of course as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread