Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO FIND 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

digger27

Bronze Member
May 18, 2011
The Minuteman is a re-badged Euro Tek Pro and these two have been compared by many on the forums over the years.
It has been stated by a few that had both the Pro is faster, deeper, quieter and locks on to deeper targets better.
Very close to an Omega depth with the big DD coil on it someone said.

If it is between these two with the discount number the Minuteman is $199 so I would go for that one if it were me.

SouthFLdigger

Mar 16, 2014
Pembroke Pines, Fl
Detector(s) used
Beach:Fisher CZ-20, Beach Hunter ID 9.5" Whites DFX, Minelab Safari and Excalibur 2.
Park and Turf: Teknetics Gamma 6000,Teknetics Delta 4000,Nokta Fors Core
Loaners:ACE-250 9x12 and 7x9.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will say this, having owned both doing side by side tests. The Delta, latest gen is deeper just as fast better discrimination. With the 8" concentric coil my Delta is every bit as deep as the Gamma 6000 latest Gen on very mild soil. The Delta air tests at 12" on a nickel and quarter, the ETP cant do that with a similar size coil. The only advantage the ETP has is the iron audio.

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't me to take away from the comparison and I know this is a Teknetics forum but if I wanted to compare my 300i I already own to the Delta or the ETP or LRP with the 8" concentric compared to my 7x10 would it make sense for me to keep what I have or consider the Teknetics 4000, ETP or even LRP for what it can do, just tell me if you believe it is worth looking at getting, sounds like were talking the 4000 if I am hearing correctly. I can get a 4000 with headphones and a pinpointer which I already own the same pinpointer all for ~278 CAN right now..brand new!

Last edited:

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the LRP over the 4000 or ETP (and Ace 400...so yes the 300i as well). Options and performance wise I feel like it is the best performer of the bunch. The LRP actually passes nails tests my T2 Classic can't.

The Delta IMO does much better with the 8in concentric that comes stock. I feel it loses something with the 11DD. The LRP can do some amazing things with either coil. Said it 1000X...LRP = one of the best deals in all of detecting.

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never used the Minuteman but I do know the Delta is a great machine for the money. The depth is unbelievable; especially on small targets.
You probably can't go wrong with either because Teknetics machines are fantastic.

It ultimately depends on what you like personally and what type of hunting you plan on doing. Both of these units will find treasure as long as you're willing to swing and dig.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread