Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon;
Red Racer
Garrett carrot, Makro PP
Lesche shovel and knife
Killer B's head phones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Roceda, I am glad you are happy. The 4000 might just be the best nickel finder I have used. I didn't hardly use it at all, but I found it hit hard on nickels. If my wife ever decides she wants one, I'll get her a Delta.

I found $.78 today in 45 min with my $500 Red Racer. Go figure. 8 coins less than 5" all. $199 Delta finds um too. Now do the math.

OP
OP
V

Vern2

Jan 26, 2017
Leesburg Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon;
Red Racer
Garrett carrot, Makro PP
Lesche shovel and knife
Killer B's head phones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Vern2...

I'm still waiting for my delivery to get here... Hopefully it will be here Monday so I can get out and give it a try.

I believe you will be extremely happy. I hope you post a review after a hunt or two. We love reviews.

roceda

Nov 12, 2007
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If my wife ever decides she wants one, I'll get her a Delta.

Let me know if she wants one and maybe we could make a deal on the one you sold to me. I'm not real sure that I can keep on "teckin". About an hour every other week or so just about kills me. LOL.

OP
OP
V

Vern2

Jan 26, 2017
Leesburg Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon;
Red Racer
Garrett carrot, Makro PP
Lesche shovel and knife
Killer B's head phones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If my wife ever decides she wants one, I'll get her a Delta.

Let me know if she wants one and maybe we could make a deal on the one you sold to me. I'm not real sure that I can keep on "teckin". About an hour every other week or so just about kills me. LOL.

I sure will. Need to build my wild money funds. Mostly depleted as of late.

Sorry that age is catching up on you. I'll be 71 in 46 days. Arthritis and back problems are taking their toll. But I keep at it buddy. You too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread