Teknetics Omega Search Coil

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
Thanks so much for reminding me that it is possible. I own the Omega 8000 V4 w/multiple coils, Fisher F22 & F44. I am intending to try many air tests in the near future so I can hopefully decide which detectors/coils to keep and which to sell. I need to thin out the herd as I'll probably be forced to move in the near future, so need to complete the tests soon.

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
9" elliptical concentric is my favor period.
I have them all including the nel sharpshooter

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stock F44 coil is one of my favorites....and I'm a DD guy at heart. It works well on my Omega 8500 and is a bit quiter than the 11DD. Lovely coil with great depth....and the teardrop tip works well around trees where trash is usually plentiful.

Picketwire

Dec 10, 2017
SE Colorado
Detector(s) used
Lazer Trident SI, fisher gold bug, tesoro outlaw, mojave, compadre, stingray, teknetics t2 and omega 8000, fisher f2, garrett ace 250, compass judge 2, whites TRX, fisher F-pulse, Garrett carrot and r
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a newbie here and only been detecting for about three years. I bought a 7 inch coil for an f22 but it is slightly elliptical. It seems very much like my 8 inch coil on my Omega except it can get in smaller places and seems to separate better in trashy areas. I cannot say whether or not it is less deep as most of my finds are less than 6 inches anyway. I hope that helps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread