T2 ltd in house.

JOe L

Aug 24, 2007
Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was shocked, USPS delivered Sunday. I let it warm up to room temp for awhile, assembled, batts in and tested in the house. Fantastic. No interference, no noise and it grabbed my wedding ring out to 9-10+ inches and a few more with boost. Gonna be tough to wait to spring. Thanks all, I've been reading T2 reviews here and went for it. Joe

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic detector. Best of luck with it!

flinger

Nov 8, 2017
Burnet, Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknectics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loving my t2 classic so far. Only had it for a few weeks and can dig one hole and find the target. Good luck!

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't go wrong with that machine! Congrats

Snap on Man

Apr 15, 2012
Tupelo, Ms
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5- Teknetics T 2 Classic w NEL Sharpshooter coil - Whites TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was shocked, USPS delivered Sunday. I let it warm up to room temp for awhile, assembled, batts in and tested in the house. Fantastic. No interference, no noise and it grabbed my wedding ring out to 9-10+ inches and a few more with boost. Gonna be tough to wait to spring. Thanks all, I've been reading T2 reviews here and went for it. Joe
Don't wait to spring. Order your NEL Sharpshooter Now! Everyone seems to be impressed with that coil. I have it on a T2 and it hardly ever comes off.

Picketwire

Dec 10, 2017
SE Colorado
Detector(s) used
Lazer Trident SI, fisher gold bug, tesoro outlaw, mojave, compadre, stingray, teknetics t2 and omega 8000, fisher f2, garrett ace 250, compass judge 2, whites TRX, fisher F-pulse, Garrett carrot and r
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
+1 on the Sharpshooter. For extreme trash, I am very fond of the Cors shrew/Nel Snake and for wide open spaces, the Nel Tornado. That's just my opinion (everybody has one).

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll second the tornado. Awesome coil even in mild trash

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread