Teknetics T2+ vs Teknetics T2SE? - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Teknetics T2+ vs Teknetics T2SE?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Dec 2016
    Kentucky
    91 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighVDI View Post
    You will love that F75! So much more user friendly and comfy to swing than a patriot IMO.
    It's monsoon season here at moment...had patriot out in yard several times but that's it...but it was enough to know I LOVED the tone options and that it was lightning fast compared to that atpro...so......with this f75+ package out I decided to double down on f series. Gonna set my patriot up with a sharpshooter style coil pretty quick....later in year may get larger coil for 75, but no hurry on that one. Hoping to get to do a hunt Sunday pending weather. But I've been reading a ton and playing with menus in the house...just can't get over all my possible combinations..im stoked.
    HighVDI and atomicscott like this.

us
    Just Some YouTube Dude

Feb 2015
    Central California
    Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
    1827 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aaroncr View Post
    o
    Read the post I quoted,....was asking if T3 is going to be waterproof,...but it's all good and thanks for the extra info.....I just landed a f75+ )
    Yup..my bad! My eyes saw one thing and brain processed something else. Thought ya were asking if T2+ was waterproof.

,...........and I like your videos by the way. Picked up Patriot recently as well,....Sent At Pro down the road after 18 months ,...I'm headlong into the F series.
    Thanks! Appreciate you watching! F series are all great detectors. HH
    HighVDI likes this.

us
    Scott

Mar 2013
    huntington beach ca
    white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
    205 times
    Oh no, not the T3 unicorn again. I have literally been waiting years and years for teknetics to come out with a waterproof T3. I'm not trying to bad-mouth teknetics, I love my T2SE more than any detector I've ever had, but dang, how many more years is it going to take to get a T3? And by the time you come out with the T3 companies like makro and Minelab amongst others are going to be years ahead in technology. Either that, or this new T3 is going to have everything I've heard it's going to have and will be priced way too high for me.

us
    Jan 2007
    Gold Canyon AZ
    ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
    643 times
    Whatever comes after the T2 - whenever it comes, I think you’ll be pleased with the price - the works has changed when it comes to Metal Detector pricing.

Feb 2017
    Pa
    EQ 800 & 600, Fisher F75 +, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Conquistador, Bounty hunter Tracker iv
    3988 times
    Metal Detecting
    Pulse induction with a true discrimination is the rumor. One thing I know First Texas will do right with the new technology is bring ergonomics into the machine/machines better than Minelab did with their new offering. I'm not bashing my 800. I love it actually but my f75 is much heavier and feels so much better to swing!
    vferrari likes this.

Dec 2016
    Kentucky
    91 times
    Pulse induction with a true discrimination is the rumor. One thing I know First Texas will do right with the new technology is bring ergonomics into the machine/machines better than Minelab did with their new offering. I'm not bashing my 800. I love it actually but my f75 is much heavier and feels so much better to swing!

Funny how that works...I am able to reach around,, over,.. an under vegetation at very odd angles easily with the Patriot at my ol' homesteads.......it's super light...and ergonomics are fine,, really no complaints.
    However,..you give me some open ground and ill take the f75 for comfort. It simply has a Cadillac feel,..they're made for swinging,...even over a lighter machine IMHO.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2015
    Near Ground Zero for Insanity
    XP Deus with HF Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek Delta/Whites MXT/Garrett Carrot/Piranha Relic Shovel
    6834 times
    The T2 series is great. The only drawback in my opinion, is the lack of compatibility with concentric coils and so, having used both the T2 and F75, will be hanging on to my F75 for awhile while the T2 goes up for sale (with plenty of accessory DD coils, lol) to make room for my new Equinox. Why hang on to the F75 if I have an Equinox (and Deus for that matter)? There are some great niche uses for the smaller concentric and DD coils that neither the Deus nor Equinox have available at the moment. Also, I agree, that overall, the balance and user interface ergonomics of the F75/T2/Patriot are the best ever fielded by any detector company. For what it is, the T2 is a solid detector, and is only slightly outclassed by the F75 for the reason I stated above.
    aaroncr likes this.
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."

Feb 2017
    Pa
    EQ 800 & 600, Fisher F75 +, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Conquistador, Bounty hunter Tracker iv
    3988 times
    Metal Detecting
    Funny how that works...I am able to reach around,, over,.. an under vegetation at very odd angles easily with the Patriot at my ol' homesteads.......it's super light...and ergonomics are fine,, really no complaints.
    However,..you give me some open ground and ill take the f75 for comfort. It simply has a Cadillac feel,..they're made for swinging,...even over a lighter machine IMHO.
    To me....the difference between the patriot and f75 is the arm cuff. You can squeeze the sides of the f75 cuff and literally there is no need for an arm strap where as the patriot I always felt like a strap would have helped a lot.
    aaroncr likes this.

Dec 2016
    Kentucky
    91 times
    To me....the difference between the patriot and f75 is the arm cuff. You can squeeze the sides of the f75 cuff and literally there is no need for an arm strap where as the patriot I always felt like a strap would have helped a lot.
    Agree,...after picking both up and doing a deliberate comparison,..the Patriot seems to naturally involve a little more of my shoulder in it's swing...which is fine. While the f75 fits my elbow into a little "cockpit" and it swing involves from my elbow down more so in comparison. Kinda hard to explain but that is apparently what is more comfortable for me. Other things like overall balance of machine..my height and length I have my shafts set up are also at play but the pivot points seem to be the difference for my set-up.

us
    Nov 2009
    Zebulon NC
    Minelab Safari Teknetics T2
    11 times
    Does anyone know if the T2 can be upgraded to get the new features? Change programming or PCB?
    Check out and subscribe to my detecting videos on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/InspireImages#p/a

us
    Oct 2012
    NC
    F75ltd/Fisher Coinstrike/ Fisher CZ5/ Minelab Explorer XS/ Minelab Sov/ Teknetics T2+
    27 times
    The T2+ is not a SE. The SE has DST and a few more options. The Plus can get a little chatty around EMI. Not quiet like my F75LTD. I have both. The T2+ IS A classic with boost added. Not DST, FA, or adjustable iron audio.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links