Skunked Today

aaroncr

Dec 29, 2016
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least pretty much,...but still got to go and it was a decent day. Was back in the iron grounds. More importantly I got about 6 good hours behind the Patriot. Was running pretty wide open last time with a disc of 6. This trip went with some of diggers silver settings in iron. Disc 65,..I notched nickel and zinc back in. Sens at 99 Thresh at 6. Tones varied but mostly 4. Dug a couple of iffy's early on,...... only had solid VDI one way.Thought they would be trash and correct. After that only dug 3 strong targets,..First was piece of junky fork or spoon handle,.it was pretty deep..a solid 10". Next was small round lid of some sort approx. 1.5" across. Last was piece of junk aluminum. Didn't take pics today,..left finds at the old house. Everything was a muddy mess. We had 4 inches of snow yesterday that melted. Machine ran quiet and stable though.

Next hunt will be next week at wife's family farm again. Only been there once with detector and it was a fun 2 hour hunt. Will be there quite a bit this summer. House was built in 1915. Been active working farm since. Really settling into the machine,,feeling good about it. It'll be an all dayer unless something throws a whammy in my schedule. Until then gents..HH -Aaron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread