Todays Hunt-Patriot Scored a Spaceship

aaroncr

Dec 29, 2016
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the wifes family farm today. Got skunked on coins of any kind. Hit a shotgun brass/primer and few more small pieces,.....and the usual junk. The find of the day was a tootsie brand vintage Buck Rogers Battlecruiser.........at least half of it. I've posted a pic of what a near mint one looks like for reference,..Date is 1937. I like anything pre-war so I thought it was cool.

Also went to an older homestead in the woods on the same farm. Not sure of the age but it's older than the family homestead built in 1915. It's just a 1 roomer. Not much left but the foundation of the old fireplace. The area was timbered a few years back and it's thick as hair on a dogs back,...nasty thick. Inside where the old house stood is littered with jars,..the lids and such. No solid targets to be found there this afternoon,..did dig an old hitch ring of some kind and the old garden hoe..I would prefer the axe but it was better than nothing. Normally wouldn't even dig those signals but it was slim pickins. I'll post some pics of the older 1 roomer,.the old well is there and some other big indention in the ground. Not sure what it was,..directly off the corner of the house though,..possible cellar maybe ?? Not sure.

Attachments

• Buck Rogers Metal Toy 013resize.jpg
    Buck Rogers Metal Toy 013resize.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 93
  • Buck Rogers Metal Toy 015 resize.jpg
    Buck Rogers Metal Toy 015 resize.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Buck Rogers Metal Toy 014 resize.jpg
    Buck Rogers Metal Toy 014 resize.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Buck Rogers Metal Toy 007resize.jpg
    Buck Rogers Metal Toy 007resize.jpg