Iron Grounds Gives up a Token - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Iron Grounds Gives up a Token

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Dec 2016
    Kentucky
    91 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighVDI View Post
    Aaron, the F75 is most definitely a SIMPLER machine than the f70/patriot units!

One example is the fact you can run thresh in disc. That alone increases the setup configurations a ton. Fa process is made for exactly what you're hunting in. You will lose a bit on depth and it can be a little chatty around emi but it is definitely a fast process.

JE and BP are your deep seeking modes. If you get a big NEL coil or whatever name they slap on it.....and run in those modes you got yourself a DEEP old coin hunter! You would be surprised how much non ferrous I've pulled from trashy old sites with my nel Tornado. Almost like it powered through the junk to see the targets.

The plowed field is another lower powered and less deep modes that works good on rough terrain where the distance from coil to the soil varies. This mode also works as a last option if you can't combat emi and have dst on and have tried frequency shifting and backed sens. Down a tad.
    HighVDI,
    thanks for the response and info. The few hours I swung the F75 the other day I did put it in FA,..same spot I found the president token. Old homestead with lots of everything,..like most of them. I could tell a difference in the audio. Wasn't sure if the actual process was faster or if the audio was shortened up for each response so that they didn't run into or over each other so the ear could hear it better...or both,..or neither lolo. But yes I could tell a difference. I'll be trying them all out the next few months, especially the FA and deeper JE /BP modes..hopefully gaining skill. I'm excited,..it's good to be happy with your machine choice. And i'll take all the f series info anybody wants to throw out there. Best -Aaron
    HighVDI likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links