Comparing Teknetics Gamma to Delta......Something discovered !
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jan 2007
    Georgetown, Ohio, USA
    Teknetics Gamma 6000, Tesoro Bandido II ÁMax and Compadre, White's Classic II, Garrett Ace 250
    60 times
    Metal Detecting

Comparing Teknetics Gamma to Delta......Something discovered !

Thanks for stopping in !

I was reading Andy Sabisch's field test report titled The Teknetics Delta 4000 starting on page 56 of the April, 2010 back-issue of Lost Treasure magazine and at the top-right column on page 58 he says, " the target ID information, which remains active in All Metal,".

So owning a Teknetics Gamma 6000, I checked my Owner's Manual and was shocked to read on page 20 (right above the sub-title AUDIO TARGET IDENTIFICATION) that "The ALL METALS mode does not provide target identification."

I would think that the Gamma, at the additional cost to the consumer of $220.00 more than the Delta, would include TID in ALL METALS mode!

So I took my Gamma out in the back yard and tested it. The good news is it does have TID in ALL METAL mode !

Next, I got on the Teknetics website to see if the above statement had been corrected in the Manual on display at their website, but it still reads the same! So I'll call them one day next week and advise what I found.

ToddB64
    Teknetics Gamma 6000,Tesoro Bandido II ÁMax and Compadre,White's Classic II ,Garrett Ace 250 and Pro-Pointer AT, Treasure Products Vibra-Probe 570, Cen-Tech Pinpointer, Lesche Digger, Arkie Tabdog Hand Digger Replica, Detect USA RatphonesMax, Janster Coin Probe.

Charter Member
    us
    Roger

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    14834 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	2.96 MB 
ID:	1597425
    Teknetics did a great job on their Liberator ! Bought new 4 months ago during a big sale they had for ...$219.00 & free shipping .

Owners manual >> https://mans.io/files/viewer/666998/1

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links