Greenie
Jul 14, 2017
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Fiaher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No this is not me asking for a donation... although they would be appreciated lol. I am looking for a replacement for my stock coil. I had a mishap and snapped the ear off the left side. I've done everything i could to repair but it will not hold. So to the meat of it. I have narrowed it down to NEL hunter or tornado. I hunt open woods, fields, and beach and need the coil to perform on all three. I have a sharpshooter for the trashy stuff but need a coil for everyday hunting. Looking for pros and cons and personal recommendation. I had a cors cannon but it was horrible. It was too heavy, would auto ground balance and lost depth/sensitivity about a year in to using it. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Opie

Aug 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm a huge fan of the Hunter Coil, own one for almost every detector I have or have had including my old Bounty Hunter models. The more triangular nose of the coil gets in tight places better than the wider Tornado or Attack coils, if you want to meet it in the middle try the new Thunder model. This has the rounded front or tip so now where near the hangs on twigs its a bit bigger that the Hunter and just a bit smaller that the the Tornado.
Just a thought
Stay Gold!!
Opie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread