T2 in all metal

ScoTTT2

Jul 19, 2021
steuben county, ny
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my third year detecting .. I started with a T2+ and now have a T2se .. this year I find myself running almost exclusively in all metal mode .. it's a totally different machine than the disc mode of operation .. had a guy tell me that the disc mode is as deep or deeper, but that is not the case with either of my T2s .. just wondering how many T2 users also run the T2 mostly in all metal? .. or do you prefer the discrimination side and if you find one mode to be deeper or more responsive?

Reactions: RTR

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think I’d try it in field hunting but not so much at a cellar hole cause
I’d want tone ID and most targets are shallow and possibly masked

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is my third year detecting .. I started with a T2+ and now have a T2se .. this year I find myself running almost exclusively in all metal mode .. it's a totally different machine than the disc mode of operation .. had a guy tell me that the disc mode is as deep or deeper, but that is not the case with either of my T2s .. just wondering how many T2 users also run the T2 mostly in all metal? .. or do you prefer the discrimination side and if you find one mode to be deeper or more responsive?
I have found i prefer all metal mode most of the time also,you still have visual target i.d but find stuff in the trash that i fell i would in a disc.mode

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions