places to hunt near rogersville tn

dbennett7

Aug 7, 2011
hello my name is dennis i live 60 miles west of chicago ill my parents live in rogersville tn i am going their in a few weeks my dad does a little detecting but really doesnt have any good places i was wondering if anybody from the area can give us a few spots to check out he has never found much as far as silver i would love to see him find some he is getting up in age but he still goes out a ittle he is going to be 84 if anyone has a idea where we can a decent chance close to rogersville i would appreciate it thanks dennis

OP
OP
D

dbennett7

Aug 7, 2011
hello my name is dennis i live 60 miles west of chicago ill my parents live in rogersville tn i am going their in a few weeks my dad does a little detecting but really doesnt have any good places i was wondering if anybody from the area can give us a few spots to check out he has never found much as far as silver i would love to see him find some he is getting up in age but he still goes out a ittle he is going to be 84 if anyone has a idea where we can a decent chance close to rogersville i would appreciate it thanks dennis

i maybe should make it a little clearer i was not lookig for somebodys hot spot just wanted a few local places to go public parks ect

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Longstreet's camp was a hot topic about 20 years ago. It had not been found. Some believe it was under the lake. You could put together a chart of every brigade that was with him aand then began to research the regimental histories.You might just get lucky and read where someone said they were camped.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread