Looking for a metal detecting buddy near Hendersonville, TN.

Diggingmailman

Feb 25, 2005
Portland, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• ransoneer.jpg
    ransoneer.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 899
  • ransoneer.jpg
    ransoneer.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 877

DOCC77

Jan 13, 2007
HELLO ALL...
Im moving to Philadelphia TN was wondering if there were any good places to hunt or people to hunt with..?Moving from florida so let me know....

itchin2dig

Greenie
Jan 4, 2009
In Macon County would like to hook up with a partner. Just getting started. Do have a site right under my nose to start. send me email

got2dig

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2012
Mid-Tenn
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'am looking to hunt most any place in Mid Tenn.

LongIslander

Tenderfoot
Sep 20, 2012
Hendersonville Tenneesse
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
I want to go today anyone ready to go near hendersonville... Will travel if I have to new to the state and would love to learn the tips and tricks... Plus need exercise anyway who wants to go today? Pm me thanks

got2dig

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2012
Mid-Tenn
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry I got out Mon. you may try some parks there are some old ones there and the lake has an old park on it you have to go to old hickory rd. to get to it. But should be fun.

bleedblue

Sep 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I am new to Tennessee also, and currently live in Hendersonville, and just bought a new detector to get back into detecting, but found that it is pretty much against the law to metal detect here unless you have a permit only for certain areas, and those permits have been postponed until further notice and who knows for how long since the archi's and all the civil war activity that took place in Tn. seem to only be for THE HOLE DIGGING GODS who seem to be so worried someone might find something of value other then themselves. Its ashame what has become of this hobby, when you buy a detector and find out you have no use for it unless you are an archiologist and you and your young son don't want to go to jail, so the money you just pitched out for a detector was a waist of time if metal detecting is not allowed, and it seems it is happening everywhere. I guess the only people that will be buying metal detectors eventually will be archi's and utility company's. Most places will propably eventually not even sell them, or you will need identification, or a permit to buy one. Pretty sad indeed. Would love to go to some good places but prefer the ones without bars and a lock.

goldheart2

Jun 13, 2013
I live in Gallatin, don't do much metal detecting lately. Got into gold prospecting to take it's place. Only thing its about a 3 1/2 hour drive, but a lot of fun.

TnTyrant

Jan 13, 2014
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I live in Hendersonville and have metal detected all over this city for 20 years parks schools homesites and have never been told it's against the law. I have even had cops walk up to see what I was finding. Heck memorial park used to be full of silver but I probably got most of it out. But yes you can detect on Hendersonville tn with out a permit. Who ever told you that is pulling your leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

durham125

Apr 14, 2013
tennessee
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in hendersonville ,tn and I like to get together and do a hunt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ezman604

Jan 8, 2014
West Coast of Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Bud 220 Select
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gibson County here...and just getting started researching sites to swing on.
:)

durham125

Apr 14, 2013
tennessee
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you found a spot to go swing on ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Duke10ac

May 5, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in hendersonville and new to metal detecting and gold prospecting I'm looking for someone to go with to do both or either one

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread