Looking for hunting partner/s

tnvarmint

Oct 14, 2011
Northeast Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Title pretty much says it all. I live in the Tri-cities area. Been hunting now for about 6-7 years off and on. Kinda got out of it a few years ago after selling my ETRAC when I needed some cash. Bought a new CTX 3030 last year but haven't really done any hunting with it. My previous partner passed away a couple years ago and just haven't had the places to hunt like I used to. I am primarily a coin hunter but like many metal detectorists I am somewhat of a history lover so would love to dig some interesting relics also.

I will be 100% up front. I don't have any hunting property of my own aside from public places and the 4 acres or so that I live on. Its a 1950s farm house and never been hunted to my knowledge, not even by myself. I am medically retired so am free to go out just about anytime.

If you are interested in getting together let me know. You can PM me here or email me at tnvarmint @ yahoo . com

Delta2187

Sep 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TNVarmint...I'm down in Rogersville if you're still looking to hunt. My CTX arrives on the 17th and I need to learn how to use it.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The OP hasn't been on the site since Feb., so it might
be a long time before you get answers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread