Mar 1, 2009
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver umax, Whites M6

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Telephone them during their business hours (Arizona time is Mountain Time) and explain what your problem is. I'd be surprised if they didn't send you another plastic end piece at no cost. That's how good the company is. Either way, there is a replacement available for purchase.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metaldetector.com sells them if Tesoro doesn't send one.

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
I recently e-mailed them as well. They may be good at phone service but I dont understand why they dont answer e-mails :(

Update: I got an e-mail from Tesoro today. Not only did they write back but offered to send the part I need for free......I dont even have to pay shipping!! They just needed to know what color. You simply cant beat Tesoro service! My appologies to them for claiming they didnt answer my e-mail. Shane

Big Dig

Sep 16, 2009
shanegalang said:
I recently e-mailed them as well. They may be good at phone service but I dont understand why they dont answer e-mails :(

Hi,
I am sorry about any issues with getting a timely (or any) response from our company. In the future, please feel free to email me directly.....and I will reply in a timely manner. Or, feel free to call as needed. If you still need assistance, please let me know.

We appreciate your business, and will continue to improve our customer service.

Regards,
Casey Stern
Marketing Rep
928 771-2646
[email protected]

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you so much Mr. Stern! I for one appreciate the wonderful service we get as Tesoro owners! Cheers, Shane

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
shanegalang ,

Sorry I was slow getting back to you on this, I just now ran across your post. I've been real busy for the last week or so and haven't been checking here on Tnet.
If you ever have any problems with a Tesoro detector just email, PM, or call I'd be glad to help. Do you still have your DeLeon? Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread