Silver µMax in seeded hunts.

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone used a Silver µMax in a seeded hunt? I have heard that they are really great under those conditions.

I did see others used at hunts last year but don't know how the people made out. It's not easy trying to hunt and watch what someone else is doing as well. Large coils like the clean sweep are not allowed, just stock coils. We have a hunt coming up in a couple of months and I'm sure going to use mine this time. Last time I used a PI on the beach and did quite well. I'm hoping to make out even better this time. :icon_thumleft:

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are great...in fact so suited are they that a lot of folks use them so chatter becomes a problem in a small area such as a seeded hunt. That is why I got a Cibola. It has three different frequencies you can switch to if and when interference becomes a problem. :thumbsup:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Matt we have quite a few Silvers at our club hunts an they do really well at our hunts , I say hit the tot lots an pound em hard And practice for your hunt .

HH Tank :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread