Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Dec 2007
    bandido 2 umax
    8 times

Waiting , Waiting, Waiting, on Tiger Shark

My wife has done planted flowers around my chair from waiting so long on a tiger shark !

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29353 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Waiting , Waiting, Waiting, on Tiger Shark

Quote Originally Posted by reed88
    My wife has done planted flowers around my chair from waiting so long on a tiger shark !
    If she had planted a tree you will probably be able to sit under the shade before it is available. It doesn't appear Tesoro is in any hurry to return to manufacturing or even cares at all about the Tiger/Sand Shark line of detectors.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    chuck

Feb 2007
    spacecoast florida
    fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
    368 times

Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by reed88
    If she had planted a tree you will probably be able to sit under the shade before it is available. It doesn't appear Tesoro is in any hurry to return to manufacturing or even cares at all about the Tiger/Sand Shark line of detectors.
    i agree, i just bought a used one
    you dont know what you dont know, and you dont know what you dont dig!!!!!!!!

us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
    3969 times

I heard the one brother bought out the other one an maybe he is out of cash for production right now. Least they could do is tell us. I've still have mine incase the AT Pro is a POS. I am snowed in and the ice is over 12" thick.
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
    3969 times

Tiger Sharks and Sand Sharks are going to be produced in April again. Both will be hardwired with either a 8" or 10.5" coil.

Read the field tests and more at http://www.tesoro.com/product/catalog/
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

us
    May 2008
    lakelinden mi
    MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
    388 times

thanks sand man for the link... that's cool ...their something about tesoro products...
    I hate to discriminate but some times you have too!

Dec 2007
    bandido 2 umax
    8 times

cant wait !

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links