For the Non-Believers: Sand Shark Depth!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh brother, have I done that!

Use the Sand Shark, bring a good sand scoop!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't tell me I didn't see you toss the trash you dug back in the hole!!! :BangHead:

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sandman said:
Don't tell me I didn't see you toss the trash you dug back in the hole!!! :BangHead:

We are trying to get Tosh.0 to give Fernando (guy in video) a "Web Redemption" on an upcoming show! :laughing7: :dontknow: :help: :hello2: :laughing7:

RvaDiggn

Jun 13, 2011
Richmond, VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265x, F2 Nautlius DMC IIb
What is that that you have holding your detector to your waist with? Is that something you made?

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RvaDiggn said:
What is that that you have holding your detector to your waist with? Is that something you made?

Sorry RD! That is a thin, good looking Brazilian man. I am a not-so-thin, aesthetically challenged, Scottish-American. :hello: :tongue3: But I'm STEALING that idea! :headbang: :hello2:

RvaDiggn

Jun 13, 2011
Richmond, VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265x, F2 Nautlius DMC IIb
Terry Soloman said:
RvaDiggn said:

Sorry RD! That is a thin, good looking Brazilian man. I am a not-so-thin, aesthetically challenged, Scottish-American. :hello: :tongue3: But I'm STEALING that idea! :headbang: :hello2:

I was getting ready to say, I'd like to have one of them myself.

JKPK1

Sep 27, 2009
Florida
Been there / done that.

The belt / clip is pretty neat setup, wonder how it works in waist deep rolling surf?

PK

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Sand Shark is a great machine. It really bothers some at the depth it can find some items on the beach.
The site that banned you is even going after others who are coming on and showing that it can be done.
But that is not allowed now , as the Mod said they do not have the facts on what happened. But they will not show the facts. LOL
It's like a kid that was caught with there hand in the cookie jar ! And now is trying to hide the Jar .

But this seems to be the norm with this hobby , some will do or say just about anything to try to stop something they do not want to hear.
Well I guess that is with just about any hobby if one thinks about it.

The thing is I,and I am sure others have found items that are way beyond the depth that the machine should have found the target .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread