Tesoro Pantera - Need info on Tesoro repairs

LaTxHunter

Aug 21, 2011
I have a Tesoro Pantera that I got years and years ago. It was a great coinshooting machine and good for relics in junky sites.

I just pulled it out of storage and found out that the cable to the coil had been sheared completely in two and t had been put up with the batteries in it and the batteries had completely corroded.

I'm considering sending it in to be repaired and, since the warranty isn't going to cover this was wondering 1) how reasonable are the fees and 2) how the machine's performance compares to the current Tesoros. This will let me know if it is worth the effort.

I was going to use it as a back up or let my wife use it because it is balanced well and was fun to use, I just bought a Fisher F75 for myself.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
There you go .....You got some one right from Tesoro.................. Tesoro has the best service great service......... Should i also say fast ......... Only about 10 minutes after you asked about repairs tesoro got right to you........

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There you go .....You got some one right from Tesoro.................. Tesoro has the best service great service......... Should i also say fast ......... Only about 10 minutes after you asked about repairs tesoro got right to you........
:thumbsup: Right on!

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been looking for a tessoro my self, just to try of coarse.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread