Kudos to Tesoro!!

goldhungry

Jan 2, 2009
Kimball. Mi
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark. Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not sure if this is where this go's but I have to post it anyway. A couple of days ago I posted here about my recent purchase of a Tiger Shark and my want for a couple of items (a new O Ring, some silicone, and a new handgrip). See post below. Today I log on and see that Robert Martenson from Tesoro service has replied to my post. I emailed him back and within literally two minutes my cell phone rings and its Robert. He was calling to get my address to ship out the parts. Now I personnally know why Tesoro users rave about Tesoro service. I will be a fan for life. Thank You Robert and Tesoro!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Robert is a Great Guy!

I have met and detected with Robert, and I can tell you he is a great guy that always does his best to help a person. He is a great fit at Tesoro, and has really carved out a niche for himself and the Company in Arizona gold prospecting and relic hunting. Here are a few shots I took of Robert, during a recent film shoot at Rich Hill, in Central Arizona.

Attachments

• RobMart.jpg
    RobMart.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 178

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tesoro has the best customer service on planet Earth.

tabman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions