sold on tesoro

sandshark32431

Greenie
Jul 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my names Joe Trino i live in north florida i bought a tesoro sand shark about a month ago and love it ,it finds the gold and anything else in its path then bought a silver umaxx and love it to now i just picked up a tiger shark for fresh water i believe i am now set no excuse not to find tons of coins and gold im also a diver have my own boat and hookah cant wait to hit all the creeks and rivers,springs ,and lakes here with the tiger shark been detecting now 1 month 2 gold rings 2 silver rings 1 silver pendant couple silver earrings

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Joe on your purchases, I have the TS and absolutely love, there just a great beefy machine that gets the job done, acman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome and Congratulations!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet Joe. We don't have to many with dive experience.

bn81159

Jul 2, 2012
Boca Raton
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur 1000,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi Joe,

I just purchased a Sand Shark as well and just getting to use it i got shut out last weekend with bad weather so i am chomping at the bit to go use it. Just did some research on a hookah i like the idea. I wonder if it is a nice tool in shallow surf off the beach? of course in calm water conditions...

Barry

OP
OP
S

sandshark32431

Greenie
Jul 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have a hookah but i haven't used it in salt water yet i have been a river diver for 16 years diving rivers all over hunting fossils and artifacts im curious about hunting just past the first sand bar on the beach wondering if alot of coins and jewelery get caught there hope to find enough gold to pay for a nice size skiff for detecting bays and so on

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread