Outlaw Ordered

Devi

Tenderfoot
Oct 22, 2012
Hoosierland
Detector(s) used
Just bought my very first detector -- Tesoro Silver uMax!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel your pain.

I feel the pain in my hamstrings now that I have my MD though. Am I ever out of shape! Hopefully all the hiking and digging will fix that. :laughing7:

Hope the time goes fast for you!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are going to love the new Outlaw with the three coils. :icon_thumright:

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would of bought one of them out laws but can't get over there sound for some reason that "dink" "dink" it's right up there with the bell tone from garret,sheee's even the life time warranty wouldn't per-sway me to buy. I think the sound of the detector is 1/3 the detector it's like your wife voice she better sound sexy you will be listening to here voice for the rest of your life the same with a detector. I probably own a garret indium if it didn't sound like a donkey. the rim's and tire's are one third the look of a car the same goes with a detector report....thanks... I think you will have a great time with it after you figger out what coil too use...

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im debating on a tesoro myself,Please update this post or start another one with some honest opinions about your new outlaw and how well it performs. I cant find much about the outlaw on the forum and google searchs as far as reviews go,The reviews i have found seem to be all over the place. Would be nice to hear from someone first hand,Best of luck with your new machine.

HH,John.

OP
OP
jfeeney

jfeeney

Sep 16, 2012
Dayton
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi John -

I was in the same boat as you looking around for more information on the Outlaw. From TN folks I got my best information from Sandman and Terry Soloman. I've watched the Silver53 videos on YouTube on his experiences with the Outlaw. But, man when I talked to Rusty I was sold.

My first real test will be my yard. I've hit my yard pretty hard and come up with over 100 coins with what I have to use. I will be very interested in seeing what else I can find.

I'll post the results so people can see what I did and how I did it. I'm a novice at MDing so any advice or critiques of my experimental design would be most welcome.

- John

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes silver53 does put out some great Tesoro videos on youtube........ His outlaw videos are very good..... You see one and you want the outlaw....

OP
OP
jfeeney

jfeeney

Sep 16, 2012
Dayton
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Only half my post made it... so I'll correct it now....

My Outlaw is due to arrive on Halloween. So until then I'll take care of a bunch of jobs around the house so I can use it ASAP.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jfeeney

jfeeney

Sep 16, 2012
Dayton
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tracking my package has become an obsession... I'm worse than a kid on Christmas Eve. Looking at the weather I should be able to get out over the weekend to break it in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread