Headphone volume control.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I have been using this koss v-20 volume control.And it is great.I get the right amount of control to the headphones.This control also allows me to use any earbud type headphones.

ForumRunner_20130106_013704.png

View attachment 721709

Attachments

• 20130105_050418-1.jpg
    20130105_050418-1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 103

Topdecker

Dec 19, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden umax
Fisher Coinstrike
Detector Pro Pistol Probe
Periscope Probe
Primary Interest:
Other
Heh - I just got that same item like 2 days ago. I was a little bummed because I was unaware that it came with 1 meter of cable, but realized that I actually need the extra length for most of the phones I want to use :)

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Heh - I just got that same item like 2 days ago. I was a little bummed because I was unaware that it came with 1 meter of cable, but realized that I actually need the extra length for most of the phones I want to use :)

You have to get extension cable.And proper adapters.Working with headphones with Tesoro detectors

20130108_132750.jpg

is different.You have to come up with some ideas because there is no volume control on the detector.Step down adapters.You have to look at what you need to hook up.I will say one more thing.Radio Shack.:O

Last edited:

Topdecker

Dec 19, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden umax
Fisher Coinstrike
Detector Pro Pistol Probe
Periscope Probe
Primary Interest:
Other
Hrmmm... Now I am thinking about getting a Y and adding audio from an mp3 player. I could listen to an audio book while recovering stuff.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Hrmmm... Now I am thinking about getting a Y and adding audio from an mp3 player. I could listen to an audio book while recovering stuff.

! You record the hunt.Then you play back while sleeping.No joke,if you get that volume control hooked to the back arm rest pole,and get the proper stereo 1/4 male to 1/8 stereo female adapter.A 1/8 stereo extension cord to add length to your small phones.Some velcro strips.You will like that volume control,because running earbuds is nice when you want to hear what is going on around you.And in warm weather.It gives the big phones that have vol adjust on the ear cup,A better adjustment,it allows for the big phones to be cut up to a higher range.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread