Tesoro Website Offline for Over a Week?

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They did this when they were having trouble with their forum that they ran on their website. It just went down and nobody heard anything about it for weeks. There was a huge following on their forum of Tesoro fans that were left out to dry suddenly. That was a really great forum, I miss it. Tesoro is great with their products and service, but they don't seem to appreciate their online presence. There's one guy that will get on line every once in a while from their customer service.

OP
OP
Steve Herschbach

Steve Herschbach

Apr 1, 2005
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Manufacturers baffle me at times. I see you have a Diablo II. Tesoro produced a true gem of a detector, the uMax Diablo. It was the follow up to the Diablo II, great little nugget detector in a very light, compact package at only $499. They never gave it a proper chance and discontinued it. Tesoro would be well advised to re-introduce the model. They have the design and the housing, everything, so no development cost. It is highly sought after used and so pretty obvious new units would sell. If they could put a basic iron discrimination feature on it, so much the better.

But first they need to get their website back up and running!

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I agree, they get snapped up pretty quick on Ebay. I got my Diablo II on Ebay for $190, then Tesoro rematched the coil and checked it out for free. I think I like it more than the LST, I would love to find a uMax Diablo.

Manufacturers baffle me at times. I see you have a Diablo II. Tesoro produced a true gem of a detector, the uMax Diablo. It was the follow up to the Diablo II, great little nugget detector in a very light, compact package at only $499. They never gave it a proper chance and discontinued it. Tesoro would be well advised to re-introduce the model. They have the design and the housing, everything, so no development cost. It is highly sought after used and so pretty obvious new units would sell. If they could put a basic iron discrimination feature on it, so much the better.

But first they need to get their website back up and running!

Topdecker

Dec 19, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden umax
Fisher Coinstrike
Detector Pro Pistol Probe
Periscope Probe
Primary Interest:
Other
Back down again. "Directory has no index file" as per usual.

I just wanted to get their freaking phone number so I could check in on warranty work. Google shows it as (928) 771-2646, but it doesn't even ring.

EDIT: 928-771-2646 was the correct number. Strange that it was down with the server unless they have VOIP....

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes they are still down.... Sometimes i wonder about them.....

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't under stand when this happens we never hear from..Allcav..or.. Terry... giving us some info about the problem....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread