New Vaquero owner-Rusty is the man!

ground pirate

Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought my Vaquero this evening from Rusty, the service manager for Tesoro. Got a 2 hr instruction session, pair of headphones and the detector which he put together for 515.00 including tax.
On the way home from his house I did something incredibly stupid- I folded the coil against the pole in the dark of my truck so it would fit in the cab better. After I did that I realized there was no slack in the cable and it was extremely tight at the strain relief/cable retainer. I checked it out and it seemed to work ok but I was paranoid that I broke it before I even used it. I called Rusty, explained what I did and was assured I got away with it this time. I cannot speak highly enough about this man.
Just need the crappy weather to subside so I can go play

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
You got yourself a great detector! I try to leave a little slack at the coil to give the coil some room to move.And secure the end with velcro strap.Good luck to you! :-V

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ride em Cowboy!! woot woot! Go get that treasure!

HH
PTP

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations! Rusty Henry is THE Tesoro Man!

Attachments

• ittyruty.jpg
    ittyruty.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 126

chinchilla

Dec 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, White's
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
great detector, give time to learn it and you won't regret

Top Member Reactions